Goals list I found

So, a few years ago Dave and I wrote out a list of long term goals. A couple aren't goals anymore so I won't add them. But out of the rest we have actually accomplished a few. It's exciting to find this list and be able to check a few off. Here's the list:

[x] Build a house
[x] Get a masters degree
[x] Get Life insurance
[ ] Get health insurance for the whole family (I am the only one currently not covered)
[ ] Growing savings (it's growing but all of it is for the adoption)
[ ] College fund (we're close to starting this)
[ ] 3 more kids (after Liam) (we're working on the 2nd of the "3 more". We may not get to the 3rd though. We might be done at 3 total.)
[x] Going what we love
[ ] Regular family vacations (This will be a few years from now. We're not talking about visiting family in Seattle, we're talking about Dinsey World and things like that)
[ ] Go on a Cruise (our dream was for our 10 year anniversary but we're only 3.5 years away)
[ ] Vacation home (this will probably be after we're debt free)
[ ] Debt free (since Jan. '09 we've made a huge dent in our debt. So, we're on the road and it's exciting)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

A mother of 3 boys

Stinky, Uncontrollable Moments