Liam's 3 rd Birthday Party
Here's the finished cake! I was very proud of myself. What a mama won't do for her kids. It took me a couple hours to frost it but looked so cool after it was done.
I order bag from Oriental trading and each of the kids got to decorate one. They seemed to really have fun and the parents really got into it too.
It was nice being in our house instead of the condo cause we had a lot more room. It never felt terribly crowded although there was a lot of kids and parents.
This is Gabriel and my best friend's little boy. They are two days apart. We were leaving the hospital with Gabriel when Drew was being born. They're looking up at a balloon.
I LOVE this picture! Liam's eyes sparkle! He was SO thrilled about the dino cake and the 3 candles.
It took some prompting to get him to blow the candles out. He was embarrassed, I think, by all the attention.
Here's all the kiddos and their cake. The cake turned out to be just enough for everyone. It was good too. The cake was moist but dense and the frosting wasn't overly sweet.
This is Gabriel and my friend Rose's little boy. Julian is 2 weeks older then G-man. The boys were trying to get to the birthday pressents after most of the kids left. LOL
Comments
I can't believe Liam is 3.
where did the time go?