They are growing up!
4 Days ago I put my finger in Gabriel's mouth and there were TWO TEETH popping out! I knew this stage was coming but it came so fast. Liam didn't cut teeth till around 6 months and Gabriel is only 5. We've also introduced fruit. He likes the tastes but doesn't yet know how to keep it in an swallow well. Every bite goes in and comes out at least once before he swallows it. :-)
Liam is going potty on his own now. He's wearing big boy underwear around the house and when he feels like he needs to go he runs to the bathroom, pulls down his undies, goes potty, empties the bowl into the big toilet and he's done. If he leaves his undies around his ankles he can pull them back up but I'm still trying to get him it leave them there. He likes to take them all the way off. The only wet diapers I am changing are his over night and nap diapers. Otherwise he's not wetting himself all day long. YEA! I know we still have to work on it when there are distractions, like nursery at church, going to grandma's house, running arrends etc. Poop is a different issue though. He will go in the toilet but he's not patient enough to sit there until he's done. He typically poops during his nap.
Liam is going potty on his own now. He's wearing big boy underwear around the house and when he feels like he needs to go he runs to the bathroom, pulls down his undies, goes potty, empties the bowl into the big toilet and he's done. If he leaves his undies around his ankles he can pull them back up but I'm still trying to get him it leave them there. He likes to take them all the way off. The only wet diapers I am changing are his over night and nap diapers. Otherwise he's not wetting himself all day long. YEA! I know we still have to work on it when there are distractions, like nursery at church, going to grandma's house, running arrends etc. Poop is a different issue though. He will go in the toilet but he's not patient enough to sit there until he's done. He typically poops during his nap.
Comments