I have to be honest in hopes that it will encourage you to pray for me. I now have a 5yo, 4yo and 2yo. I am over whelmed and had my first major break down today. I say "major" because I have actually had many breakdowns but this was the first with tears I just couldn't control. This is WAY harder then I thought it would be. Or maybe it's just that the "difficult things" I tried to prepare myself for aren't very tough at all. There are many things that I just wasn't prepared for and it's knocking me off my feet. The boys are acting like brothers. Yes, this sounds like a good thing. The issue? That means they fight. . . there's screaming, scratching, pushing and biting involved. It's not all the time but I have to watch them so things don't get out of hand. I have been so tired. I don't think it has anything to do with the jet lag anymore but more of just a physical issue I have struggled with since Gabriel was born 2 years ago. I a...
Comments