Sorry it's been so long . . .

Life's been a little crazy lately with another boy in the house. I am very out numbered now. I have the cat, Cleo, but other wise there's Dave, Liam, Gabriel and the dog, Bailey. Too many boys!!! No, it's great, really. I love my boys.

Photobucket

Gabriel will be 5 weeks old in 3 days. He's a big boy! He was 10 pouns at 12 days old so I can only imagine how much he weighs now. He has been sleeping 6 + hours straight the past few nights which has been WONDERFUL for me. I love my sleep and didn't expect him to been sleeping longer stretches this early. So, I am very thrilled.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dave's been working hard on landscaping on his days off. He got the sprinkler system put in which was a big job. Next is the fence and patio, then grass. I'm excited to get the yard in so Bailey won't have to be chained up all the time. It'll be nice to lounge in the back yard on the patio and watch Liam play. His grandma wants to get him a swing set while she's visiting next week. I wish we were ready to set it up right away. It'll be nice once it's all done.

Like I said Dave's mom is coming to visit next week. She's excited to meet her new grandson. It's nice having her here. We seem to go out a lot more while she's here and that will be good for me. I haven't gone out a whole lot since Gabriel was born. I sleep better at night when I keep busy during the day.

We're hoping to purchase a minivan soon. I can't wait. The Kia is a little too cramped with two car seats in the back. We're planning on driving to Seattle this July and there is no way the Kia will be big enough. We're hoping to go minivan shopping next week. Hopefully it won't take long to find a good one for a good buy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

Time with God

Thailand part 4- the aftermath