More than a Facebook status

I need to cry a bit.

Many of you know that in February I started to have tummy issues. I felt nauseous and had an upset stomach almost all the time. Through a course of many doctors appointments and tests they came to the conclusion that my gallbladder wasn't working properly. I was told it needed to be taken out. Everyone told me I would feel so much better afterwards and be so glad to have it done. Ten month after the issues started I had the surgery. I am now 4 1/2 weeks post-op and feel miserable. I'm still healing and sore. But the worse of it all is that my stomach doesn't feel any better. I hate eating because I know it will make me feel sick.

I am so discouraged and would love some prayer.

I feel like I have had something wrong with me for the past 12 years. When one thing gets better another thing starts up. I had shoulder, elbow and wrist issues in Iowa which resulted in surgery and physical therapy. I have painful feet and the start of bunions on both feet. I got in a car accident over a year ago and have been going to the chiropractor weekly since. I get occasional migraines. My carpel tunnel flairs up now and then hindering my daily activities. I've had unexplainable female issues which even my doctor had no answer for. I had appendicitis 3 years ago and had surgery. I've had sleep issues since Gabriel was born and can't sleep without melatonin or sometimes something stronger.

I just feel broken and tired. I don't know how to rebuild my quality of health. I'm just beat down. I appreciate anyone who might read this and say a prayer for me. Thank you so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

A mother of 3 boys

Stinky, Uncontrollable Moments