Time to move on. . .


God has made it clear to Dave and I that it's time to move on. What does this mean, exactly? Dave's last day at River of Life Alliance Church is May 31st: 69 days from now. We're unclear on what is next but we know without a shadow of a doubt that we are called to youth ministry as a team, Dave and I, and that God will lead us to a place where that will be a blessing to others and where we can fully live out the gifts God's given us. We're excited for our future and honestly I am surprised how at peace we feel and that I am not at all scared. People have asked if I'm scared about "what happens after May 31st?" well, I have no answer about what will happen BUT I know God isn't surprised by anything and is already in it. So, I AM NOT SCARED! :-) I can't wait to see what God wants to do with and through us and, yes, I would love it if He told us now what that looks like but I trust Him.

Dave's looking first into youth ministry positions within the Christian and Missionary Alliance and we're praying that will lead us to the NW (OR or WA). That being said, he has resumes all over the US and we're open to whatever God wants from us. We know what our hearts desires are but we only want what's best for us.

Please keep us in your prayers as we start out on this journey. Pray for guidance as to what to do this summer if a ministry job hasn't come to the surface. Thank you for your love and support.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

A mother of 3 boys

Stinky, Uncontrollable Moments