Picture update

I feel like this picture sums up the last couple of weeks for us:
Photobucket

We've all been sick. Fevers, coughs, sore throats. . .you name it.


Photobucket
This is the first day the boys started getting sick. You can tell Liam has a temperature because he's so red in the cheeks.



Here's a couple pre-sickness pictures.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Liam got a big box in the mail from Dave's mom. This is one of his favorite toys, his Little People airplane.

Photobucket

Gabriel enjoyed the box the toys came in. :-)


In the last few days things have been way better. We're all better (expect some coughs). The weather is much nicer outside and we all have a new motivation.
We planted a bunch of veggies and herbs yesterday. Want to get a head start so we can transplant into the garden as soon as the ground outside is ready.
Photobucket

I've been enjoying Gabriel in a new way since he's been over being sick. I had some tough days with him but he's so full of joy again. He had a bath during Liam's nap and I got some sweet pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is my little helper:
Photobucket
Liam takes out the trash, feeds the animals, dresses himself and picks up his toys. He's very good at helping me when I ask.

A few days ago we watched our friends little girl, Cora. Liam had fun playing with her. I think they're becoming good friends.
Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

A mother of 3 boys

Stinky, Uncontrollable Moments