Liam and Gabriel

I forgot to update that Gabriel had an appoitment before we left Grand Junction for Seattle. He weighed in at a whopping 15 lbs. 4 oz. and 25 inches long. He's been sleeping through the night since 4 weeks old which has been a huge blessing. He's been sleeping later in the morning here in Seattle although he hasn't adjusted to the time difference for bed time. 8 Pm rolls around and he's MORE then ready for bed. He slept past 9AM this morning though which is about two hours later then normal. He's such a good sleeper. Thank you, Lord!

At the same appointment Liam weighed in at 28 lbs and 35 1/2 inches tall. I could tell he recently shot up an inch because he used to clear the island corner in the kitchen and now he doesn't. It's inevitable he will hit his head a few times. We will be transferring him to his booster seat soon which is too much of a reality check for me. He's growing up.

Liam is outside right now in Dave's dad's yard playing with the neighbor kids. They're playing t-ball. Liam thrives on sports. It's fun to watch him play so well with other kids. He has his moments but he's getting better at playing well.

On a side note I noticed that Liam isn't referring to his blankie as "B" anymore. He still calls our dog Bailey "B" but will now correct me when I tell him to "Go get your "B", it's time for bed." He will respnd by saying, "Blankie!" I know it means he's growing up but it's less confussing now. At least I know when he's referring to his dog rather then his blankie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a . . .

A mother of 3 boys

Stinky, Uncontrollable Moments